Sept. 15-17th, 2023 | Tornado Alley Cruisers & The 18th Annual Kessler Krawl (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Tornado Alley Cruisers is hosting the 18th Annual Kessler Krawl at Southern Missouri Off-road Ranch (SMORR) September 15-17th, 2023. This is a family friendly event complete with wheeling for all skill levels, from mild to wild.

We're expecting to have a great raffle this year with some valuable items to give away, including:
Folks begin trickling in Thursday before the event with trail rides at leisure all day Friday and Saturday. Saturday night we'll host our raffle. Meals are not provided but often shared and most supplies can be found in nearby Seymour, MO.

If you would like to sponsor or donate items for the raffle please send an email to glenhachenberg@gmail.com. @Flatlanderfj40

With over 940 acres of terrain in the Ozarks, SMORR offers miles of trails for every level of driver. Group trail rides will be coordinated by experienced trail leaders with the knowledge and tools to ensure a safe and fun weekend.

SMORR accommodations include 8 rustic cabins, 45 RV/Electric sites, endless primitive camping and conveniently located shower houses and restrooms. Reservations are suggested and can be found here

SMORR (417) 773-4084

5722 State Highway K, Seymour, MO 65746

Day Pass: 1-$35, 2-$55, 3-$70

CASH OR CHECK only at the gate. ATM is operational during business hours.

We hope to see you there!

Is it always the same weekend @rockstate45 ?
It seems like most years it falls in the first few weeks of September but it's not dedicated to that weekend. Some of it is dictated by what the park's schedule looks like as well. It is an "open" weekend for SMORR so there's some informality with our event this year.

Sounds like I'm in. @Flatlanderfj40 talked me into it on the gram

Hoping there's a cabin available. Anybody know if they're dog friendly?
Glad to hear it!

It does look like they're dog friendly. From their website, "Dogs are allowed but must be on a leash and supervised at all times. NO Rots, Dobermans or Pits allowed. If your dog is aggressive toward people or other animals do not bring it regardless of the breed. If a problem occurs you will/may be asked to leave the Ranch."

More information can be found here:

Dude.

I hunted for you. Never found you. On the fourth day, God created light, and I just gave up. LOL

And yes, I'll bring a shiny new orange hat. 😆
I’ll wear it with pride and as much dignity as I can muster.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom