Selling My 82 BJ42 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey everyone, been a while since i've been on mud. Anyways, selling my 1982 BJ42 Landcruiser. It is dark blue, stock 3B and 4 speed transmission. I have a functioning safari snorkel on it. 31" BFG mud terrains, pretty heavy duty winch bumper set up for a warn 8274. I also have a bikini top for it. There is a custom sound bar built on to the roll bar aswell as some after market speakers in the doors. It has a JVC deck with usb and aux. ports.
The previous owner had changed the dash cluster at some point, and the cluster he put in only goes up to 99,xxx kms, so I am not sure the exact mileage. But anyone who is interested is more than welcome to come drive it or do a compression test. This truck is my daily driver and runs great, doesn't even smoke on start up, unless it is really cold. There is a manual glow switch on it. Frame is solid, and the tub is original. Very little body rust, one small whole in the floor board infront of the drivers seat and some blisters around both the driver and passenger door on the rocker panels. The tub itself is extremely strong still. Almost all the parts I have ever purchased came from Steve at EBI. It has been to the last couple of cruiser shows aswell.
The truck is located in chilliwack. I don't want to sell but I need the money. I am asking $7400 obo, and I am flexable, the guys on this site know what these trucks are worth. Feel free to give me a call, email or pm if you want any details, pics available. 1-604-799-2836, or bigmrd79@hotmail.com.

Last edited:
Don't suppose you have a spare set of front door weather stripping kicking around that I could buy? Or any parts? I've got an 82 BJ also.

unfortunately i don't have those spare parts, but you could buy my whole truck if you want lol, then you'd have lots of spare stuff ;p