SOLD Seattle, WA Rhino Rack Pioneer Platform 84" x 56" Brand New (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Selling a brand new, unopened Rhino Rack Platform 84" x 56." Just decided to go in a different direction with regards to my roof rack setup. Model #42104BF. Selling for $700. Local to Seattle area.

I can only provide stock pictures as the platform is still unopened and in its original box. The platform was never opened and used. I'm selling just the platform...buyer will have to figure out which mounts to use. I bought the backbone rails to mount the platform but decided to just add crossbars instead of the whole platform, hence the reason I'm selling the platform.

to be honest, probably not considering the shipping costs. the box weighs at least 70lbs and is quite long. I can try and get a shipping quote via ups ground if you'd like.

Just to clarify....this is only the platform itself. Mounting feet/rails are not included and you'll have to figure out for your vehicle.

Selling a brand new, unopened Rhino Rack Platform 84" x 56." Just decided to go in a different direction with regards to my roof rack setup. Model #42104BF. Selling for $700. Local to Seattle area.
PM'd you...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom