seats, hood, doors (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
hey guys i have a set of seats, all 4 doors and the tail gate as well as a hood in vg shape that I would really like to get rid of. everything is in pretty good shape but 55's are just not my thing…just want to clear this stuff out, give me $400 obo for the works.

everything is on Vancouver Island just north of Victoria but I would be willing to work something out on delivering it to the lower mainland or possibly washington state

some pictures, I know how hard this stuff can be to find and really just have a tough time taking this stuff to the scrap metal yard, would much rather see it go to somebody who is going to put it to good use or at least keep it for spares...

Do you still make it to Edmonton at times? Are the doors solid as far as attachment between the window surrounds and the lower portion of the doors? I would love a set of solid vent window doors if I can scheme getting them without a huge hassle.

I do still go back and forth to edmonton a fair bit, right now due to weather I left my truck in edmonton though and flew to the island…it would be entirely possible for them to find there way out to edmonton once the roads clear up a little bit though and I am back at work. I will go out visually check the doors tomorrow and let you know how that specific spot is. when I put them into storage they looked pretty good with the only real rust spots being on the inside bottom of the doors.

Very interested, I suspect the front doors I have now are best suited making a set of half doors for US trails, but I'd still like full doors for bugs, cold with bugs, rain with bugs and snow (with no bugs!!) closer to home.

I think I could borrow some storage space in the Edmonton area much easier than making the trip to the Island. I would be in no real rush, so could work on your schedule. Will likely be out to the Edmonton area a couple times between March and the fall.

Before it goes to scrap, I'd be interested in the portion of the depressed rear tailgate outer panelling that says "Toyota" from the top of gate to ~4" below the bottom of the depression.

That's if no one needs the actual gate and it'd be used to possibly section into a rear door setup I have.

ah, it looks like I may have a taker…and if i scrapped it then i was going to cut that out as well…not too sure what for but i think it looks cool

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom