Seat Covers that work with TV's (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Does anyone know of any seat covers that will work on a 2017 LC with the factory TV screens mounted on the back of the front seats? Most of the ones I've looked at don't look like they will work.
If I didn't have 4 kids, I'd rip those TV's out. I hate them, terrible design.
I might have to just get some custom covers made if I can't find any.

Thanks Guys

Well, if you rip those monitors out and replace them with the Toyota headrest tablet mounts and iPads, most any seat cover that works with headrests will be fine. And, you can put the tablet mounts on the mid-row seats too and have tablets for all 4 kids on the headrests. It’s just money.....;)

My chief financial officer and I have discussed this a few time. She is adamant about the Costco seat covers by Coverking. The idea is, we would make a couple cuts in the neoprene, tuck the edges under, and the problem is solved.

I'm pretty sure Escape Gear has different versions of their covers for pre-16 and post-16. Reach out to Equipt if you're interested in those.

My chief financial officer and I have discussed this a few time. She is adamant about the Costco seat covers by Coverking. The idea is, we would make a couple cuts in the neoprene, tuck the edges under, and the problem is solved.
Velcro also work wonders too, just need to stitch them together where you cut, because getting in and out will loosen them

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom