search function officially sucks ass (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Gumby

Supamod
s-Moderator
Threads
I've been trying all afternoon to search for the post woody started about welding his rear diff with the pics. Apparently, woody has not made any posts in the last 150 days. ::) No searches with more than one word seems to work at all.

Anybody got the link before I do damage to my computer? :(

try username "admin"

;)

Either that, or realize that I put all those pics in my welded diff tech article and archived them for eternity....lol

And, yes, search is marginal....I'm hoping that'll improve with the software upgrade...if not, it may be time to pony up some $$$ for vBulletin.

[quote author=woody link=board=9;threadid=10411;start=msg92974#msg92974 date=1074647674]
try username "admin"

;)

Either that, or realize that I put all those pics in my welded diff tech article and archived them for eternity....lol

And, yes, search is marginal....I'm hoping that'll improve with the software upgrade...if not, it may be time to pony up some $$$ for vBulletin.
[/quote]

I looked for your welded diff tech article in the tech section, but couldn't find it. i'll look again.

speed and search issues aside, this forum layout is by far one of the easiest to use on the net. outerlimits4x4.com and one that i went to for help with spyware were clunky, and hard to navigate, see new posts, etc.

thanks for this forum woody, even if it runs slow (on dial up :) )

Gumby - it's not the search that sucks ass, it's me that sucks ass :flipoff2:

Hopefully Woody didn't give you mod rights to this section.
sign.gif
duck.gif
Smack%2520Bottom.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom