Seal's Gas - New Location (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Brentbba

Former Golfer
Threads
For those of you in the OC that may have used Seal's Gases on Placentia in the past for filling your CO2 tanks...THEY'VE MOVED.

Their temporary location is cohabitating with Spectrum Gas Products, Inc at 1355 Logan Avenue, Suite 12, Costa Mesa, CA.

I put my name on an email list for them to contact their customers when they find a new, permanent location.

Also, i'd like to Add that OXYGEN SERVICES in Orange may no longer carrying c02.. or filling on site i should say. They have been bought out by PRAXAIR and quite possibly having their last on site fill (main tank). So get it while you can.

For those of you in the OC that may have used Seal's Gases on Placentia in the past for filling your CO2 tanks...THEY'VE MOVED.

Their temporary location is cohabitating with Spectrum Gas Products, Inc at 1355 Logan Avenue, Suite 12, Costa Mesa, CA.

I put my name on an email list for them to contact their customers when they find a new, permanent location.

Been to the new location several times. They charge more and the vibe is not near as cool. Oh well at least we can still get a fill on the spot.

Been to the new location several times. They charge more and the vibe is not near as cool. Oh well at least we can still get a fill on the spot.

Commented on the price too. $16 this time and I think it was around $13 last time at the old location.

Got the impression that they were 'sharing' space and looking for their own place, so wonder if that's the price of the folks they are sharing space with and will drop back down depending on cost of a new location.

Love CO2 for speed of airing up...right up to the point where you run out! :hmm::doh: At least there's usually someone on the journey with more CO2 or a compressor! :cheers:

Nope, price has been going up everytime for me too at Oxygen Services. Last time i filled i paid about $17 for my 10# tank.

Good to know Dave!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom