scouting for poker run (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
thanks climbhi and poriomania and family....had a great time today...loved the water crossings...all 20 or so of em...be sure you guys post up some pics of the trail carnage on that lexus....but dad its a lexus...yes jake and it is stuck good...let go get the pig!....i look forward to the next scouting trip....i have written down some of the ideas we discussed so we dont forget them....we need to come up with a date maybe a poll on when this would work best....maybe this should be an agenda item for the meeting in feb....thanks again..i will look forward to seeing the pics....and you guys are welcome to try "the pit that eats lexus's" anytime..gary maybe some bigger tires first!

osagecruiser

chris
maybe you can make the next one...we had a fun sunday...the pics will be good..lexus,s really can stand on their front bumpers!

osagecruiser

Need I say more?
worthless.gif

Yeah, it is amazing how a little snow can take you off a perfectly good line :bounce: (some digging required) The pictures are on film so it may take a day or two for Gary to get them. Mark, thanks again for the tour and recovery. I think we found a couple of places that could be alot of fun.

niiiiccceeeee pics.....i sure had fun...jake did too...maybe after the first of the year we could scout some more areas...i am researching the quarry and a couple other good spots that are on private land...the park manager is rounding me up some maps on melvern as well....thanks
osagecruiser

Osage,

Have you had a chance to check on using any of the quarries?

Scott

climb

talked to a guy last week...still waiting to hear from him...meeting with the park manager for melvern lake on sat to see what else is available out at the lake...also have acouple other possibilities i am working on

osagecruiser

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom