Saying Hello (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi Gotham City LC's,

I hope everyone is well and having a great start to their week. My name is Chase and I'm new to the NY LC/LX world. I just purchased a 2000 LX470 in NC and I've brought it back to Brooklyn. I've lived in Clinton Hill for 4 years and I'm really excited that I've found this group on the heels of bringing the LX back. I've been into offroading and modified SUV's/Trucks since my first car, so I'm excited to be dipping my toe back into this world. I've attached a couple of pictures of the LX and a list of some of the mods that have been done to it. I'm looking forward to hearing what you guys think and I'm open to any advice you have for a new owner in NY.

MODS
-TJM Front Bumper
-Slee Rear Bumper and Sliders
-Slee Diff Drop and Spacers
-OME Heavy Duty Lift
-35's on Original Wheels

Best,

Chase

58441075025__01349763-53D9-4126-86F4-887E13ED8E48.JPG
IMG_1889.jpg

Hi Gotham City LC's,

I hope everyone is well and having a great start to their week. My name is Chase and I'm new to the NY LC/LX world. I just purchased a 2000 LX470 in NC and I've brought it back to Brooklyn. I've lived in Clinton Hill for 4 years and I'm really excited that I've found this group on the heels of bringing the LX back. I've been into offroading and modified SUV's/Trucks since my first car, so I'm excited to be dipping my toe back into this world. I've attached a couple of pictures of the LX and a list of some of the mods that have been done to it. I'm looking forward to hearing what you guys think and I'm open to any advice you have for a new owner in NY.

MODS
-TJM Front Bumper
-OME Heavy Duty Lift
-35's on Original Wheels

Best,

Chase

View attachment 2030365View attachment 2030366

Make sure you post up in the 100 Series section too, Chase. That's a pretty active section of the forum.

Hi Gotham City LC's,

MODS
-TJM Front Bumper
-OME Heavy Duty Lift
-35's on Original Wheels

Best,

Chase

View attachment 2030365View attachment 2030366

Looks like absolutely the type of battle wagon you need to survive the brutal jungles and wilds of Brooklyn. :lol:

Welcome. Looks nice indeed.

Welcome Chase.
We just wrapped up the 20th Annual Coal Mine Cruiser Classic in PA, so after a week of wheeling, some of us are taking a break ;)
Check out our website www.gclcny.com and join the club. We're a formal TLCA chapter and we have several planned rides during the year.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom