Saturday’s meeting greet at Hyalite details. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I know there’s a lot of updating in the 406 cruiser club update thread below. But I want to just a post up a few things before tomorrow’s meet and greet at highlight reservoir.

I’m planning on cooking some lunch off the tailgate of the cruiser. But it is bring your own food and beverages.

It should be a gorgeous day in a gorgeous place, with lots of awesome cruisers all around. For all the topless FJC and 40 owners there are no clouds in the forecast!

We will shoot for the main pavilion at the main parking lot right at the reservoir basically look for the cruisers.

I will be sure to be up there by noon and I figured we’d hang for a couple hours, feel free to come and go as you’d like. Our hope is that we could hear ideas of things the club would like to do moving forward. As a Board of Directors we’ve been planning out a whole slew of new trail rides events and other fun things for the wheeling season, will release all of that at the first meeting in April. Your input is important to us.

406 Cruiser events ARE all family friendly! Well behaved kids and dogs are always welcome.

LOOKING FORWARD TO IT!

Hyalite Canyon is located just south of Bozeman.

From I-90 take the 19th street exit
Head south on 19th all the way through Bozeman.
19th will hook to the west near the foothills.
Look for Hyalite Canyon road on the left
Drive to the top, it’s obvious when you’ve got the res.
we will be in the parking lot/pavilion on the right BEFORE you cross the dam

with this weather the fields are drying out and our busy season has already started, had planned on going tomorrow but a greenhouse i had ordered in january showed up today. while you guys are playing i'm going to be trying to set posts for the ghouse. if i still hit frost i'll be there, this being responsible is no good. peppers and tomatoes are starting to pop

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom