1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sardegna (a.k.a. Sardinia)

Discussion in 'Trails - Events - Expeditions' started by Warren Peck, Aug 19, 2006.

1. Warren Peck

Warren Peck

For those of you who have the means, I highly recommend taking your 4WD to the island of Sardegna, off the left coast of Italy. Lots of rock climbing, beaches, great Italian food and beautiful, often topless, Italian women. Many of their "highways" present a challenge to normal vehicles, their "paved roads" will decimate most cars, and the off-roading is more for goats than for vehicles. I just got back from there after being away from it over 10 years and forgot how great it was with a Land Cruiser. Of course, I all but demolished my FJ60 there, but I would still have loved to have taken my FJCruiser with me this trip. I was content at least to play in my freinds FJ40. Anyway, if you can get over there with your crusher, do it.

Ciao!

data-matched-content-rows-num="2,1" data-matched-content-columns-num="1,4" data-matched-content-ui-type="image_stacked" data-ad-format="autorelaxed">