Parting Out San Diego California STOCK 03 GX470 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Parting out a STOCK Gray Exterior/Tan Interior GX470
Currently have transmission and all interior/exterior parts, the only parts that have been sold are the engine, catalic converters, sound system, and third row seats. Interior is in really good shape, carpet and all door panels (except front seats they have the small "ware tare" on them but back part are in perfect clean condition) I'm willing to ship any part anywhere in the lower 48 on your dime. Any questions please don't hesitate to ask, just be a little patient if you don't get a quick response since I've been off grid out fighting the Complex fire.
Thank you

Last edited:
Currently have transmission and all interior/exterior parts, the only parts that have been sold are the engine, catalic converters, sound system, and third row seats. Interior is in really good shape, carpet and all door panels (except front seats they have the small "ware tare" on them but back part are in perfect clean condition) I'm willing to ship any part anywhere in the lower 48 on your dime. Any questions please don't hesitate to ask, just be a little patient if you don't get a quick response since I've been off grid out fighting the Complex fire.
Thank you
How does the driver side seat armrest look? Interested if no defects

Thank you
Is this a GX with Navigation? I am looking for the CCAM and the harness connectors to go with it. I already have the non-nav conversion and I am trying to make a harness extension. Here is what I am looking for with the connectors included.

Thanks

Screenshots_2021-10-23-11-56-05.png

I had a collision in September, messed up the front end. I need Drivers side front fender, hood and headlight assembly. I have a long list of small front end pieces Let me know what you still have. I would be coming from San Marcos. Thank you

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom