Parting Out San Diego, California, 1991 Land Cruiser, Burgundy Color (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I have almost all the parts available for 1991 LC both Exterior and Interior. 4 runner alloy wheels on it with All Terrain Tires.

Transmission is already out of the vehicle and I have Engine Head available. Everything is in good condition.

Feel free to contact me for any questions.

Thanks.

Austin

No Cracks on the head. 234k original Miles. No Rust. Southern California LC.
Here are some of the pictures of the head.
IMG_9795.PNG
IMG_9790.jpg
IMG_9789.jpg
IMG_9788.jpg

How do you know? Has it been magnafluxed and pressure tested?
There was no need to test it because this was my 2nd backup LC and I use to drive it once in a while. I have personally maintained this vehicle at my garage and never had any issues whatsoever. I also took some parts from this vehicle to put it in my other low mileage LC which I sold it recently.

Heads (especially late 2F & 3FE) can look good, but turn out to have slight cracks when disassembled, cleaned and tested. I've been surprised more than a few times.
Sorry for the late reply...I was at work and got busy. You maybe right, but all I know the LC was running perfect and had no issues at all. But I respect your concern. Thanks for your interest though.

Passenger headlight and amber light that connects to it. Possibly pass front fender as well?

I’d be interested in a passenger side running board and fender/air intake, got a price for those? Also potentially interested in some axle related parts, just need to figure out which. Thanks

Pismo Beach but brother in law is in SD area. No need to ship

I have almost all the parts available for 1991 LC both Exterior and Interior. 4 runner alloy wheels on it with All Terrain Tires.

Transmission is already out of the vehicle and I have Engine Head available. Everything is in good condition.

Feel free to contact me for any questions.

Thanks.

Austin
Is it a wood trim car?

Dash bezel? The one that goes above the steering wheel below instrument cluster and continues to the right of the ignition switch. Would love to come take a look at what you have. Where in San Diego?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom