Sagging left front (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Howdy, I just bought a 98 4runner and it has an OME lift , how much I dont know. I know nothing about these lifts, my problem is that the drivers front side is about 1 " lower than the rest of the wheel wells and you can really tell. Can anyone here help on what to do to find out what it is that causing this? :confused:

Generally speaking the Toyota trucks/4runners have a slight lean to the driverside. This is due to the battery, gas tanks and primary person (driver) all being on the left or drivers side.

1" sounds like a lot of lean. How old is the suspension? How many miles? OME does make trim packers that would help this.

I supect you will need new springs. The trim packer will be a temporary fix.

PM me for prices or info on the OME springs.

Jacque

lean

I know the 80 series cruisers springs are side specific. Don't know about the 4runner but worh checking into.

I had a similar problem with my Tacoma. I had the Northwest Offroad lift coils and had a problem with the strut not rebounding. It would compress but not come back. Check this by bouncing one side and then the other and see if the sagging side doesn't have very much movement.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom