Rust bullet or Por-15 in Hawaii? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Anyone know where to buy it in Hawaii? I've looked almost everywhere and haven't found it. To all you mainlanders, anyone know which online stores will ship to Hawaii? I tried the por site, rust bullet site, amazon, summit racing and they all say that it can't be shipped to Hawaii. Although, I can get zero rust shipped easily enough. I think that's because it's a different type of paint though. Anyone got any ideas?

Anyone know where to buy it in Hawaii? I've looked almost everywhere and haven't found it. To all you mainlanders, anyone know which online stores will ship to Hawaii? I tried the por site, rust bullet site, amazon, summit racing and they all say that it can't be shipped to Hawaii. Although, I can get zero rust shipped easily enough. I think that's because it's a different type of paint though. Anyone got any ideas?

Have you heard of Fluid Film? its an anti rust corrosion and preventative. it doesnt contain any solvents or anything. You might want to give it a try.... :princess:

Redline Automotive in Oahu carries POR-15. It's priced about the same as online and they carry all of the POR products.

TM

There's a hardware store in Hilo that carries it (POR-15)-can't remember the name but it's right across the street from Ken's House of Pancakes on Kamehameha drive, near the airport. Edit: Could be J and J's (?)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom