Rules, regs, and lessons learned. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I've been driving Hi-lux for 15 years and welcome any advise.

Here is some info on Mud flaps:
Passenger Vehicle Equipment - Washington State Patrol

Riding with kids:
RCW 46.61.687: Child passenger restraint required — Conditions — Exceptions — Penalty for violation — Dismissal — Noncompliance not negligence — Immunity.

Also, my tabs on the FJ40 were due last month and I decided to stick it to the man. I bought a set of 1976 plates and paid to have them put on my title. It cost me around $160 All together and should pay for itself in 3 years. However what Washington State DOL displays on thier website and what thier RCW says are two different things. Thier website says:

WA State Licensing: Restored plates

RCW 46.16.307: Collectors' vehicles — Use restrictions. (<i>Effective until July 1, 2011.</i>)

But when you go to get colector vehicle plates they say that the Washington State rules state that:
No driving to work
No driving for groceries

They gave me the actual RCW but I cannot find it anywhere online. This is frustrating to me. If you ever get pulled over tell them you are testing your brakes and are doing so in a pleasuring manner. 99% of the troopies you talk to understand and are cool. I'm just leary of that 1%.

I thought I did post the entire section you posted. Thanks for that by the way.

Why dont you just post what you would like to see. And I will post what I feel like.

I thought it would be better to have this info somewhere other than an introduction thread.

Ryan

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom