Rubicon/mountain/desert run EXCLUSIVE coverage+schwag giveaway (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.4wdtoyotaowner.com
I’m stoked to let you all know about a very cool announcement. First and foremost, the upcoming Jan/Feb 2006 issue of 4WD Toyota Owner will have EXCLUSIVE photos and drive reports on the 2007 FJ Cruiser that you simply won’t find anywhere else. That’s correct, EXCLUSIVE photos and editorial that gives a true, from-the-driver’s-seat account of how this groundbreaking new machine performs off-road, YES, including on the Rubicon Trail.

Not a passenger, not a sideline viewer, but from DRIVERS. We will have not one, not two, but FOUR different drive accounts. Both Senior Editor Ben Crockett and myself have driven the FJ Cruiser, and the other two? Well, suffice to say, they are DEEPLY involved with the FJ Cruiser in every way. Yes, that’s a teaser, but there is an embargo on revealing details about the FJ Cruiser and we can’t break it.

Photos? Glad you asked. We have photos not available ANYWHERE else of the FJ Cruiser wheeling on the Rubicon, in the desert, in California, all over the place. More importantly, our photos will truly illustrate the off-road capabilities of the 2007 FJ Cruiser. We don’t mean the two pics we have on our website (themselves an exclusive scoop when we got them), nor the ones on Toyota’s website—these are all new and unpublished!

To get further info, click here:

http://www.4wdtoyotaowner.com

and click on the FJ Cruiser link there.

It's got additional news, info, photos of the schwag, and more. Damn, I'm jazzed about the Jan/Feb issue! It's going to kick serious ass! All Toyota owners will be stoked to read this coverage--at 4WD Toyota Owner, that's all we do!

Cheers,

Dave

Nice. I'll be excited to see driving reports.

very nice :D :D between 4wdTO and TT, there'll be lots of hands on info out there!

Nice Tease! :flipoff2:

Cover is up!

New cover almost ready; up soon.

Dave

Last edited:
I can't wait to get my first issue.

it's a great magazine. can't wait to get my second issue! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom