Roundup ‘22 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Mesa Family will be attending for the 1st time, excited to join ya'll.

I'm installing new bearings and shocks on our 66' M416 trailer for the haul to the Round-up.

Should we drive the FJ40, FJ60, or UZJ100? I'm leaning towards the 40.

Mesa Family will be attending for the 1st time, excited to join ya'll.

I'm installing new bearings and shocks on our 66' M416 trailer for the haul to the Round-up.

Should we drive the FJ40, FJ60, or UZJ100? I'm leaning towards the 40.
Katemcy is "the Moab of Texas", so whichever is better and/or more protected for rock crawling IMO.

Katemcy is "the Moab of Texas", so whichever is better and/or more protected for rock crawling IMO.
Nice! I like Moab, and I like Texas, so I should love Katemcy Rocks! The 40 for four it is.

Drive the 100 down. Your back will thank you.

Drive the 100 down. Your back will thank you.
I hear ya there, 100%. Although my 83' is very comfy and driver-friendly (5.7, NV4500) for a 40! And I'm a sucker for the cool classic vintage cruisers.

I hear ya there, 100%. Although my 83' is very comfy and driver-friendly (5.7, NV4500) for a 40! And I'm a sucker for the cool classic vintage cruisers.
I just read your road trip article. I'm assuming your boys are a lot bigger than they were in 2019, and hope they still like you after this trip in the 40. : )

I just read your road trip article. I'm assuming your boys are a lot bigger than they were in 2019, and hope they still like you after this trip in the 40. : )
They are bigger than me now! and I always pray they still like me after our adventures in the forty! :) The trailer will help, I guess @alia176 was right when he said he saw a trailer in our future! Ha!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom