Roof rack for sale (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Ocho77

SILVER Star
Threads
Website
www.op-art.guru
Bought a 62 that has what appears to be an older ARB roof rack. It’s very light and powder coated black. Repainting the truck and not going to use the rack.

Anyone have a use for it? I’ll give you a great deal. $300?

Bought a 62 that has what appears to be an older ARB roof rack. It’s very light and powder coated black. Repainting the truck and not going to use the rack.

You have pics?

You have pics?
I’ve got a few on the truck. I can post more tomorrow.
DBEEBA32-5715-478C-9DEE-D14F19958B62.jpeg
670DDB3F-654F-4582-9D74-8E0B99612F26.jpeg

I may be interested for my 80. Not sure if it’s too wide or not? Should have my rig back this week and I will measure.

Still available? Location?

First, welcome to Mud! There are a few cruiser folks spread around Michigan and we get together once in awhile. Hope to meet you one of these days!

I do still have it. I'm on the West side of the state, near Walkerville. Closest known towns are Ludington and Pentwater. Feel free to shoot me a PM.

Interested. Any idea how high it sits above the roof? Need to check if it will clear the garage. No rush, we're out of town until Sunday.

Interested. Any idea how high it sits above the roof? Need to check if it will clear the garage. No rush, we're out of town until Sunday.
It’s off my truck so the only idea is from the pictures posted above.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom