Wanted Roof rack clamps for old school roof rack

dnp

Supporting Vendor
SILVER Star
For the life of me, I can't recall the brand of the old, full-length steel rack I have for my 60, but I think I remember it being one of the well-known names 30 years ago. In any event, it's a pretty cool period-correct piece, so even though it's heavy, I think I'm gonna put it back on the roof. It's got 4 clamps for each side, but I've only been able to find 6 of them. It should work fine with just the 6, but I'd like to have the 2 I'm missing.

They may be common, but they may be hen's teeth, so I thought I'd reach out to see if anyone had some or knew of where I might find some. Thanks in advance for any help! (Photos below)

Clamp 1.jpg
Clamp 2.jpg

For the life of me, I can't recall the brand of the old, full-length steel rack I have for my 60, but I think I remember it being one of the well-known names 30 years ago. In any event, it's a pretty cool period-correct piece, so even though it's heavy, I think I'm gonna put it back on the roof. It's got 4 clamps for each side, but I've only been able to find 6 of them. It should work fine with just the 6, but I'd like to have the 2 I'm missing.

They may be common, but they may be hen's teeth, so I thought I'd reach out to see if anyone had some or knew of where I might find some. Thanks in advance for any help! (Photos below)

View attachment 2381519View attachment 2381520
I thought you sold your old Tradesman roof rack. Have you contacted Kaymar? They might be able to ship you 2 at a reasonable price.

dnp

Supporting Vendor
SILVER Star
I thought you sold your old Tradesman roof rack. Have you contacted Kaymar? They might be able to ship you 2 at a reasonable price.
Oh, so that’s a Kaymar model? For some reason, I thought it was a different brand.

Thanks for the tip. I’ll shoot them a note to see if they have those.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom