Roof/ceiling repair (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
The recent rain that we have been getting have caused my ceiling to leak. At first I thought it was from the window but now I think it's from the roof. Does anyone on here have recommendations of places that cash help me with this? Thanks in advance.

Open your sunroof and make sure the tubes on either side in the rear of the track are clear. If they clog, water will back up and leak in from the sunroof.

Maybe I should have asked where it was leaking first, but if is coming in from the sunroof, try that.

My bad, I forgot to add. This is for my house. The truck is safe.

Man I jumped to a conclusion there. I was looking up 80 Series stuff and had that on my mind when I saw your post.

He mentioned the word ceiling in he original post so I would guess his house but I see he confirmed it. At first I thought the vehicle but had to re read post a few times

Last edited:
A friend of mine owns efficient roofing and restoration, good guy and they have a much better response time than most roofers right now. Prices in line with everyone else. I highly recommend them.

A friend of mine owns efficient roofing and restoration, good guy and they have a much better response time than most roofers right now. Prices in line with everyone else. I highly recommend them.
Do you have their contact information?

I don’t have the office number, but they come right up on a google search “efficient roofing az”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom