Rock sliders/skids for GX 460? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I'd like to get sliders soon. I am considering a set from RSG. Do they have discounts for ih8mud members, or any chance they'll have a Black Friday sale?

Angled sliders with top plate. Only Complaint is that they don’t have an option without their large logo.

I have some Rocky Road Supersliders on order. They told me they were 4 weeks out on production - so can advise the ease of install and quality of fit in December. I have the Slee sliders for my current 100-series as a reference.

Last edited:
I have Rocky Road Kickout Sliders on 2010 GX. I thought they were pretty easy to install. Have had them for on for 6 months or so, have only needed them 2 times so far, they did there job.

I got the flats and only had to trim the KDSS valve cover thing on the drivers side a little bit, dremel tool and all good. I do need to get some running boards and cut them down or rockers from Japan, I've noticed that when I off road, since there's nothing to stop the mud, it works up into the door sill, and doesn't get cleaned out during washing. First line of defense isn't there now :(

Any updates on the Rocky Road sliders from those who have ordered them?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom