Road force balance? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Does anyone have a recommendation for where to have a road force balance done in central AR? Looking for someone willing to take the time to get it right. I've had two different shops do a traditional balance and still get shakes between 55 and 60. Looking for a road force balance to rule out a balance issue. Thanks!

This is probably not the answer you’re looking for but have you ever thought it was a bad tire? Try rotating your tires, fronts to back and back to front. Feel if the shake moves to the back.

I had this problem. Some tires just will not balance.

You can also try adding about 10 PSI to your tires or going down 10 PSI to see if it disappears.

Just some things I’ve run across.

Thanks for the reply.

I had new tires put on about 4 months ago, that's when the issue started. The tire shop has since swapped tires two more times since then (2 sets of Falkens and 1 set of Coopers).

One thing I've noticed is each time there has been at least two rows of weights (up to 12 oz) used. So, looking for a shop to road force balance and possibly rotate the tire on the rim to see if that helps.

Not sure what else to do at this point, only have 15k miles (all pavement) and neither the tire shop nor Toyota can find anything else wrong.

Take them to AC Sport in Sherwood. They build custom trucks for all these local dealerships and road force every tire they mount. I’m not affiliated with him but have seen them work. Very meticulous and knowledgeable.

Take them to AC Sport in Sherwood. They build custom trucks for all these local dealerships and road force every tire they mount. I’m not affiliated with him but have seen them work. Very meticulous and knowledgeable.

Thanks! They aren't too far from me, I'll reach out to them.

@cyberfalco @Tireguy87

About 3 weeks ago I had the road force balance done at AC Sport in Sherwood. After 3 new sets of tires each with multiple traditional balances by my tire dealer and Toyota, I was skeptical. However, the guys at AC Sport got everything taken care of and its been smooth as glass since. Thanks again!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom