RLC LR Area Meeting - Every 3rd Thursday of the month (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Let's try Thursday then. I'm not a fan of downtown eateries unless they have a parking lot. Being a glorified car club, it's nice to park together, and it can be tough with street parking, decks, etc.

NLR is good if Stacey can make Thursday.

I agree. There are some good options down there but parking can be a b*tch.

I have some bins I will bring of FJ60 parts I'll let you all look through before I list them. They will all be free to club members.

Sounds like a winner. See you slappys tomorrow.

See ya tonight...I have a gross anatomy quiz today...I'll be ready for beer....and pizza...

June meeting is coming up next week. I don't have a shop lined up yet for another "shop" meeting, and personally I'm not close enough with my LS swap to host a "wrench" meeting, so unless anyone else wants to host "shop" or "wrench" this month, it looks like "restaurant" again.

Meeting at The Cruiser Company this Thursday night at 6:00. We'll most likely buy some pizza. Bring your own beverages.

Anybody planning to make the meeting? Need to plan how much pizza to buy.

Lance
Tony
Josh
Jason
Bobby
Stacey
Jay (maybe)
Anyone else?? Chime in...

We're breaking tradition again and meeting this Thursday instead of the scheduled Wednesday.

Meeting is at my house. Plan is to mock up my 5.3 and 4L60E between the frame rails of my FJ60. If I'm not quite ready to do that yet, then we can rebuild the transfer case. And if I'm not ready for that, I have a power steering gear box to rebuild. No shortage of projects! LOL

Address is 15 Edenfield Cv. Little Rock 72212. There plenty of parking in the driveway and cul-de-sac (although my neighbors use up most of the cul-de-sac).

BYOB and we'll figure out food by then.

Edit: and I have my welder up and running again if anyone needs something welded. (something small - not an entire roll cage or bumper kit).

I've got a project we could work on too, if need be

What about some Mellow Mushroom pizza?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom