RLC LR Area Meeting - Every 3rd Thursday of the month (4 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I am game for tomorrow night, I really can't make it tonight. Last couple of days have been rough on me, and I could probably use a dinner and beers out of the house for a little bit...

I'll be at AR Burger at 6 on Thursday night if anyone wants to join me.

I'll be there lance, just probably not in the yota..:hillbilly:

I'll be there

I'll be in the JK again. Stuff keeping me away from finishing all those little things.

When is the meeting this month??? I think it is usually the 3rd Wednesday which is tomorrow... But seems like there is a strange rule for months like these than I can never remember...

should just be every second to last wednesday of each month..

It is next Wednesday, the 22nd. Your welcome for the strange rule. :) Keeps the knotheads on their toes. :confused:

I know there was a method to our madness, just couldn't remember if it had to do with leap years, or months that end in "R".... :)

This Wednesday, 10/22 at 6:00 PM at the Arkansas Burger Company. Hope to see y'all there... Bring your Yota's or Jeeps (Jay/Tony) :)

I know, but just in case you wanted to show off your new tires. ☺☺

Oh yeah, before I forget. Tony, I have your tire for you... Just got back from the tire shop. I think they hate to see me coming in there, cause the tires are so heavy...

Hey I like burgers. And my cruiser runs. However, I do still work in Russellville so I'll do the best I can to get there.

I'll be there, but probably not in the non-waxed 4runner. Justin better show.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom