RLC Club Information (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

YotaJosh

SILVER Star
Threads
The Razorback Land Cruisers (RLC) are the Arkansas chapter of the Toyota Land Cruiser Association (TLCA). Our goal is to provide adventure, education and social opportunities for members based on our mutual love of any Toyota 4WD vehicle, and to preserve and promote multiple use of public lands. Founded in 1999, RLC was founded by a few people who wanted to gather the Toyota owners of Arkansas to form a TLCA chapter.

Our website is Razorback Land Cruisers and our Facebook page is Razorback Land Cruisers

Although our name implies Land Cruisers, any 4WD Toyota vehicle is welcome in our club. 4Runners, Tacomas, FJ Cruisers, and basically any Toyotas with a transfer case are encouraged to join.

Club meetings are held monthly at various locations:

Little Rock Area – Every 3rd Thursday of the month at various locations around Little Rock. Check our forum, Facebook page, or sidebar on the homepage for current location. Meeting time is 6:00 PM. Look for folks wearing RLC gear!

NWA Area - Every 3rd Tuesday (4 Tuesday month) or every 4th Tuesday (5 Tuesday month)
at various locations around Springdale, Fayetteville, Rogers, etc. Check our forum, Facebook page, or sidebar on the homepage for current location. Meeting time is 6:00 PM. Look for folks wearing RLC gear!

Club elections are held once a year or so, or whenever we deem it necessary. Our current officers are:

Scott Huggins (sandj527)(NWA) – President
OPEN – Vice President
Greg McMullen (NWA) – Treasurer

Memorial Members:
Stacey Bruff (OldTruck) - 2020

Our semi-annual event is called the Razorback Ramble and is usually held in early June at Hot Springs ORV Park in Hot Springs, AR.

Becoming a member of RLC is easy. Our dues are currently $30, and are due yearly. Your annual dues includes a commemorative item (tshirt, hat, etc), and as many club stickers as you need. You will also be listed on our roster that we report to TLCA, which helps keep RLC a "Chapter in Good Standing". By being in good standing, we get great benefits from TLCA. Visit the "Membership" section of our webpage to sign up.

Last edited:
How can a guy/member get a couple of new stickers for a Taco I picked up recently?

How can a guy/member get a couple of new stickers for a Taco I picked up recently?
We are currently out of stickers but are in the process of getting a new batch run. PM me your info so I'll have it when they are ready.

razorbacklandcruisers.com is down? Finally getting around to joining and no workie, or maybe my insecure securely surely secure self serving selfish server access.

razorbacklandcruisers.com is down? Finally getting around to joining and no workie, or maybe my insecure securely surely secure self serving selfish server access.

Thanks for letting us know. I'll look into it.

Should be up again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom