Rival 4x4 Rack - fitment (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
There is a rival 4x4 roof rack with accessories for sale by me that is a great deal. I have a 2013 and the rack is for a 2016+. Has anyone tried to make a rack work that is for the newer 200’s? What did you hav two do to make it work?

The 3rd gen LX has a completely different mounting rail. If you’re looking at a rack on a 3rd Gen tlc it will have three or four feet per side and should bolt right up to a 2nd Gen tlc or LX.
You’d have to see how it was attached if it’s on a 3rd Gen LX. If they used the oem rails, you’ll need to get feet from Rival.

The 3rd gen LX has a completely different mounting rail. If you’re looking at a rack on a 3rd Gen tlc it will have three or four feet per side and should bolt right up to a 2nd Gen tlc or LX.
You’d have to see how it was attached if it’s on a 3rd Gen LX. If they used the oem rails, you’ll need to get feet from Rival.
Yeah it’s on a 3rd gen LX right now. I don’t think the original rails are being used.

CCC46CF0-7FA8-4481-9E68-0A1772B14572.png

Should transfer right over. I have some rival stuff on my rig and like it.

And unless they replaced the front fenders to match the rival bumper that’s a tlc.

Some have posted how on the similar wind faired arb rack that it pounds the sunroof pretty good.

Some have posted how on the similar wind faired arb rack that it pounds the sunroof pretty good.
What does TLC mean?

This is his reason for selling:

“1. I need to be able to have a snowboard mount and a rooftop box for winter- 2 kids and a German shepherd for multiple snowboard trips!
2. It’s a little noisy on freeway. I don’t need a RTT, so the added noise isn’t worth it to me.”

seems weird you can’t attach a box to these? I could have sworn other racks allow that. I am worried about noisE, especially the sunroof as my sunroof is already noises unless the cover is closed.

Tlc is Toyota Land Cruiser. Sister model to Lexus lx570. They are both series 200 trucks.

If it’s local maybe take a ride in the truck to see how loud it is.

Tlc is Toyota Land Cruiser. Sister model to Lexus lx570. They are both series 200 trucks.

If it’s local maybe take a ride in the truck to see how loud it is.
Good call on the ride. It’s just far enough away it’d be a trip to get there. Hmm! Thanks for all your help.

There is a rival 4x4 roof rack with accessories for sale by me that is a great deal. I have a 2013 and the rack is for a 2016+. Has anyone tried to make a rack work that is for the newer 200’s? What did you hav two do to make it work?

If we are not missing anything here, we are happy to say that our roof rack fits both before and after 2016.

D8E72ED3-E886-42EE-9303-AFD86A77A177.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom