RIP to one of the best of us (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Toast up to this king who passed on today. If you’re in the SLC area you may have met him through Intermountain Therapy Animals handled by my legend of a mother. Through the U of U burn wards, spinal injury wards, Pingree, READ program, and I don’t know how many others he has been a light to so many in some dark times. Eleven and a half years of life and seven years of therapy work, this gentleman has earned his rest. Sleep well, Benno, ThornCreeks Mr Bennett (GCH Beowulf av Hiselfoss x GCH Bente)

IMG_20160606_175012.jpg

Toast up to this king who passed on today. If you’re in the SLC area you may have met him through Intermountain Therapy Animals handled by my legend of a mother. Through the U of U burn wards, spinal injury wards, Pingree, READ program, and I don’t know how many others he has been a light to so many in some dark times. Eleven and a half years of life and seven years of therapy work, this gentleman has earned his rest. Sleep well, Benno, ThornCreeks Mr Bennett (GCH Beowulf av Hiselfoss x GCH Bente)

View attachment 3369187

Hi Tom ,

Matt here ....

i am once getting choked up and my eyes the familiar watering , then i feel a cool sensation roll down cheek and off my chin as i read your above post ...

i am sorry for your loss , i was here in February at this moment in time your in right now , that for me stood still ....

hang tite to your family , and make the time to take the time for yourself too , this was so very important for me , as i realized after the fact day by day ....

Your SOLID MUD Buddy ,

@ToyotaMatt
:) :wrench:

View attachment 3369187
Beautiful pup. Condolences on your & your communities loss. We don't deserve their love.

View attachment 3369187

Here's to a beautiful boy and a life well lived. Godspeed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom