Ringing Rocks Trail run and Camp out 5/8-5/9 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Thanks for taking pics everyone. It was a great trail ride. I'm thinking this would be a fun night wheeling route as well. it's close to town and easy enough. It would give us all a chance to use our fancy lights haha. maybe i'll plan that out for later in the season

Thanks for taking pics everyone. It was a great trail ride. I'm thinking this would be a fun night wheeling route as well. it's close to town and easy enough. It would give us all a chance to use our fancy lights haha. maybe i'll plan that out for later in the season

I am down, every trail seems COMPLETELY different when run at night. Or when run in reversed. I ran Fins n Things backwards in Moab and it was a radically different trail, which was cool on a familiar trail.

I am down, every trail seems COMPLETELY different when run at night. Or when run in reversed. I ran Fins n Things backwards in Moab and it was a radically different trail, which was cool on a familiar trail.

i've run it at night before and i ran it in reverse actually after everyone left on saturday. Its fun. would recommend. also managed to dent my belly plate somewhere but cant figure out where.

I had an idea of maybe trying to combine this with Elkhorn or something else near boulder for a weekend. i know ive done this in the past but cant remember how much driving it was all in one day. and the dirt road from whitehall to boulder is pretty rough right now. fun but rough

At night, in reverse, under a full moon......?
That is always a great trail. Sorry we missed it. Schedule has been crazy.
Great trail pics with some nice flexing! Didn't see any of lunch set up.
That is our favorite picnic spot by far! The Views!

Just added a ton more picture. Great times everyone. Thanks for playing
B9C6ADC0-1C04-4B54-8C99-A78330BEC971.jpeg
68ED9238-7E8C-48B8-8787-CEF729F7EC36.jpeg
02021C22-9246-452B-96FA-D2D4CDA70B77.jpeg
BBCAC612-B274-4FF5-826E-83FAABCDB66C.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom