Rig Inspection on 9th of April ....... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Aloha CVC Folks ,

As we spoke about the last 4 plus months, CVC will be joining up with Low & Low to hold our yearly Safety Inspection.

They will be meeting at ; Giotto's Alarm Tech. 1100 Security Court , Tulare.

Starting at 8:00 am and going until we get all the inspections done ! !
We , CVC , can set up our own pre inspection station before putting the rigs on the rack. This can help move our Toyotas through in a more timely fashion.
If we decide to have a sign up for a scheduled inspection time I will let everyone know by our next club meeting. Tuesday the 5th of April.

We all , CVC & LnL , will be sharing a pot luck lunch , so please plan on bring a side dish and/or dessert.
Please post up what U have in mind to share so we don't all bring a salad or chips.
At this time I'm unsure what the main dish or meat might be but will post when I know.

Looking forward to seeing everyone there and sharing the day with both clubs ! ! !

I rememer that one. Hopefully the next one won't take an other 7 years to get together.

Thanks to our Prez , it was pointed out to me that I put the incorrect date for the Rig Inspection.

We will be gathering on :

SATURDAY the 9TH of APRIL.

Sorry for the miss leading title.

Hope everyone will plan on attending.

Thanks again for Ur help Mr. D'Animal.

Our shared vehicle inspection with Lock and Low today went off without a hitch. BIG Mike & Marlin checked over 4 Toyotas amongst a flood of J##ps.
We shared in a potluck of deep pitted beef & a great choices of sides.

Oh , I see what U mean Mr. D'Animal. There was only 4 club members' rigs there to inspect.
Hope there might be more who attend next year.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom