Riding at Hawk Pride on Dec 30th.... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

ufg8r

SILVER Star
Threads
Hi all. I'm planning to ride at Hawk Pride next Friday if anyone is interested. My brother in Florida (@orion) just finished an LS swap in his fj60 and is bringing it up this way to give it a good test.

I have that Friday off so will probably leave that morning and plan to be back in Huntsville that evening.

Will probably find a place to ride on Monday the 2nd as well, just not settled on where yet.

Hey bud next Friday is the 23. I don't expect you'll get many takers! So why is your wife mad at you anyway? :deadhorse:

Next Friday is the 30th, this Friday is the 23rd.

I'd totally be down!.... and there's always a but... BUT, I'm headed to AOP for the New Years bash up yonder.

Looks like they are having a fun little bash over there. I was looking for something a little more low key...:)

We have 3 FJ60s and a early 4Runner going with us. Might have a 62 if some repairs can get made in time. Any other takers? We're forming up plans now and I'll update here once things begin to take shape. We'll probably caravan over to Hawk Pride from Huntsville and try to get there before 10:00, headed back home later that same day.

Looks like they are having a fun little bash over there. I was looking for something a little more low key...:)

We have 3 FJ60s and a early 4Runner going with us. Might have a 62 if some repairs can get made in time. Any other takers? We're forming up plans now and I'll update here once things begin to take shape. We'll probably caravan over to Hawk Pride from Huntsville and try to get there before 10:00, headed back home later that same day.
Wheeling report?
How'd it go?

Happy to say all 3 of my cruisers are running mighty fine.
Anyone have ideas for the next trip?

Was fun. Conditions were great and we squeezed a lot into a short day. Nobody broke, and Brian got to try out his new winch a couple times.

Will post some pictures and videos when I get a chance to go through them.

When you have about 20 minutes of down time you can check out the highlights here....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom