Resilience Relief Party @ Sierra Nevada Brewing (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

sentient schmoo

Threads
Hey y'all -

Maybe a big favor to ask, but a fun one. Work is putting on an event for the long term Camp Fire / Butte Co Wildfire relief fund. There will be some awesome live music, beer, and tickets are $10.

Here's the FB event page: Resilience Relief Party at Sierra Nevada

Here's the relief fund link, if you'd simply like to donate instead: Community Foundation | Golden Valley Bank (Chico, CA)

Here's the ticket purchase link: Sierra Nevada Resilience Relief Party!

THINGS I WILL DO TO SWEETEN THE DEAL:

A.) Smile and not hiss as you
B.) Offer you my front yard for truck camping and drive your sorry drunk asses back to it after (but don't you dare try to bring your asses inside... I'll let you build a fire and be loud, though)
C.) Provide cases of beer if y'all decide to make a weekend of it and go camping in the fun spots out in de woods.

Thank you for your consideration ♥️

Last edited:
For those a little closer, tomorrow we will be tapping Resilience and the big guys themselves will be pouring from 4-4:30. No big event, just kicking off sales and donations.

Boy howdy I wish, friendo.

Had some last night at Trophy Brewing here in RDU. It's a nice IPA!

So I’m thinking I may come out. Maybe bring the little trailer and the wife and dogs. Means I need to run an extension cord or run a generator. Any suggestions on a nearby campsite with power? The nearby one I see is primitive/walk in.

Also they allowing dogs at the show or no?

I'm honestly not sure what's even open this time of year! I know MR grounds are not.

There are a couple towards Asheville, Bear Creek one and then one walking distance to Carrier Park / FB drop in / the best neighborhood dive bar and Homegrown. Mmm. But not sure of availability.

Those are legit RV parks. As far as campgrounds go - closer you get to the river the better but I am hesitant and unsure of what's open.

Thanks for that! Dogs ok at the event?

Thanks for that! Dogs ok at the event?

No, as the concert will be held upstairs (inside) at high gravity bar. They're welcome to stay in truck / trailer during event, though.

@jamesurq what I meant by that is we are one of the few places in AVL you won't get stoned to death for leaving your pets in the car (so long as they're well minded, ha)

Hiss. ♥️

Hate I missed this and it was in my own backyard.. good turn out and cruiser folks?

Hate I missed this and it was in my own backyard.. good turn out and cruiser folks?

Most people I've seen packed into High Gravity since we opened that bar. ♥️

Stop by for a beer sometime and say hello, Resilience is on the tap and in gift shop still!

Speaking of... I'm hauling down more Resilience with the keg day lady crew.
IMG_20190118_094808~2.jpg
IMG_20190118_095547~2.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom