Repeater Call Signs (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Gun Runner 5

ODD IRON OFF ROAD
SILVER Star
Threads
Do repeaters have designated call signs or do they simply use the call sign of the person who installed / maintains that individual repeater?
Thanks

Here is some legal information for you.

Repeater Station
** Premise #1 …. I’m a HAM novice.
This is where my question originated. There are a number of repeaters in the Thomasville, Ga area which share a common call sign but obviously have different freqs. I’m having trouble wrapping my mind around that. 😁

** Premise #1 …. I’m a HAM novice.
This is where my question originated. There are a number of repeaters in the Thomasville, Ga area which share a common call sign but obviously have different freqs. I’m having trouble wrapping my mind around that. 😁

Is “W4UJC” the repeaters you are looking at?

These are part of the of a amateur radio club. What repeaters are you looking at?

Don
NS0O

Is “W4UJC” the repeaters you are looking at?

These are part of the of a amateur radio club. What repeaters are you looking at?

Don
NS0O
Yes, those are the ones.

There’s an app called ‘RepeaterBook’.
It can show you all repeaters near you by call sign & frequency.

Yes, those are the ones.
I want to follow up an make sure you have the information to your OP? I looked up the repeaters in your area as @ChaseTruck suggested, using repeater book. Then I drilled down and seen the that callsign is associated with the Thomasville Amateur Radio Club. There is a facbook link that works and the clubs trustee is also listed W4ASZ.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom