Reno area LC shop (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Send PM to @reklund5. Club member and has shop. Not sure if this is something he covers but could possibly point you to someone.

What kind of LC might help.

He isn't in Reno, but about 4-hours west and well worth the drive. I always recommend Georg Esterer at Valley Hybrids. He's a bit of a legend in the TLC community and does quality, honest work. I don't know what his availability is these days, he may be booked out for months. Like @WILLD420, knowing the model will help. If an 80 Series, then check out Slee's "Newbie" guide. He has one for 100 Series too.

40, 55, and 60 are pretty straight forward and I am sure there are guides on them here on mud. If you can't find a Land Cruiser expert, then you could take a checklist to a place like High Rollin Customs in Sparks and see if they can go through it for you.

He isn't in Reno, but about 4-hours west and well worth the drive. I always recommend Georg Esterer at Valley Hybrids. He's a bit of a legend in the TLC community and does quality, honest work. I don't know what his availability is these days, he may be booked out for months. Like @WILLD420, knowing the model will help. If an 80 Series, then check out Slee's "Newbie" guide. He has one for 100 Series too.

40, 55, and 60 are pretty straight forward and I am sure there are guides on them here on mud. If you can't find a Land Cruiser expert, then you could take a checklist to a place like High Rollin Customs in Sparks and see if they can go through it for you.
This...
Makes it much easier to know what you are looking at. Also you expectations from the truck helps.
Earlier series are a bit easier to look at but also gotta know the "problem spots" for rust and whatnot. Outside of that if you can't get it sent in somewhere for a PPI I am sure you could possibly bribe one of us to go take a look at it, kick the tires, poke around and whatnot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom