Rendezvous in the Ozarks 2018 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Is anyone else attending this one at Byrd's?

I am thinking about it. Probably just one day or one night and part of a day.

Kinda close to the the same time as the Southern Cruiser Crawl at Hot Springs ORV.

Oh I didn't know about that one? Where can I find some more details?

If anyone has any questions about the Rendezvous feel free to ask me! I helped Randy run this last year (and guided a couple trail runs) and am helping him run it this year. I’m coordinating the guided trails part but can answer, or get you the answer, to any questions you might have.

Considering it was the first event last year Randy really did a great job. He had over 160 rigs in attendance, gave away over $5,000 in raffle prizes (including 2 roof top tents, 2 12v fridges, 2 awnings, and a 9500lb winch) and had many vendors booths on site with companies displaying and talking about their products. He’s on track to make this years event bigger and better so let me know if you got any questions.

Natural State Overland

I am already registered, looking forward to it!

If anyone has any questions about the Rendezvous feel free to ask me! I helped Randy run this last year (and guided a couple trail runs) and am helping him run it this year. I’m coordinating the guided trails part but can answer, or get you the answer, to any questions you might have.

Considering it was the first event last year Randy really did a great job. He had over 160 rigs in attendance, gave away over $5,000 in raffle prizes (including 2 roof top tents, 2 12v fridges, 2 awnings, and a 9500lb winch) and had many vendors booths on site with companies displaying and talking about their products. He’s on track to make this years event bigger and better so let me know if you got any questions.

Natural State Overland
. Just curious ,why the change from MM to Byrd’s? No preference either way ,both have thier positives and negatives

. Just curious ,why the change from MM to Byrd’s? No preference either way ,both have thier positives and negatives
Randy was pretty happy with MM but wanted to try something different this year. There’s a couple things that Byrd’s has that MM doesn’t (private trails, on site restaurant). His plan is to get feedback after this event from people who attended both to help make his decision for next year.

Is there cell service at Byrds?

Last edited:
I am bummed. I had a work trip come up that weekend, and will have to cancel.

Sounds like I will be going to the 14th Annual Southern Cruiser Crawl instead, though!

Rendezvous stats updated as of today:

06068543-C056-4E4F-92E4-6948D2D09D02.jpg

Ended up with 305 rigs I believe, I know we had a great time! Had a fly in at the same time so got a airshow also.
IMG_0804.jpg

It looked pretty awesome! I really wish I could have made it. A good buddy of mine ended up buying an 80 series while he was there. Woohoo!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom