Relik Garage / FJ Colusa Inc. - Bad Service & Missing Parts (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I bought an FJ40 soft top, bows, and rear ambulance type doors from Relik Garage (aka FJ COLUSA, INC.) out of Miami, Florida. I never received the twist fasteners, rear door handle assembly, and the weather stripping. I have reached out many times over the past year and at the beginning I was provided false promises and then radio silence. I can locate the twist fasteners, but cannot locate the door handle assembly and weather stripping anywhere.

I waited a year before posting this negative review to give Relik Garage the opportunity to make me whole.

Last edited:
I bought an FJ40 soft top, bows, and rear ambulance type doors from Relik Garage (aka FJ COLUSA, INC.) out of Miami, Florida. I never received the twist fasteners, rear door handle assembly, and the weather stripping. I have reached out many times over the past year and at the beginning I was provided false promises and then radio silence. I can locate the twist fasteners, but cannot locate the door handle assembly and weather stripping anywhere.

I waited a year before posting this negative review to give Relik Garage the opportunity to make me whole.
Did Relik ever make this right for you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom