Registration for Fall Crawl (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Are there such things as Shirley-resistant wheel locks?

Further support of the need for wheel locks:

IMG_2873.jpg

More from Saturday.

Fernando checking out the slider:

DSC_0329.JPG

Lunch at the mine:

DSC_0352.JPG

Solving the problems of the world:

DSC_0358.JPG

It is a family event:

DSC_0368.JPG

It is amazing that this is how Woody makes a living:

DSC_0380.JPG

Steve testing his brakes (they work):

DSC_0432.JPG

DSC_0455.JPG

DSC_0465.JPG

DSC_0470.JPG

DSC_0474.JPG

An FJ40 lost a front driveshaft on the same hill:

DSC_0484.JPG

The Peanut Gallery:

DSC_0487.JPG

Damn :bang: Looks like you couldn't ask for a more perfect weekend, wish I could have made it.

Great pictures!

I had a blast. The weather was spectacular.

Tom, Sorry you missed it but you & Elaine will be happy to know that Bart, Steve & Felix stepped up as very generous camp cooks.

Dan, Chris, Burl – Sorry you had to miss this one:frown:

hey Cam, how you like those tires? i'm planning on getting a new set this winter for the buggy, got the 25% off from pitbull coupon. looks like the weather was nice that weekend, definitely much better than week before in NH.

Work, work, work, work, work

Yeah, I've been workin' out.

I was actually surprised that the tires didn't grip that bare granite surface; I though with lockers front/rear Steve would just crawl right up the face. The tires gripped until he got to a point where front and rear tires were against "steps" in the rock surface, and that was just enough to cause wheel spin and prevent him from climbing

The winch only had to pull him about 6 inches before his tires got traction and he overan the winch wire.

Sure was fun to see that build H**p buggy with monster tires struggle trying to make that cliimb, only to fall way short of Steve's mark. :lol:Heh-heh-heh

Thanks to Crash for the videography:

The rockers are the best tire I ever ran. Walked the same ledge to the left of where steve was and hardly slipped a tire all the way up

Sent from my Droid using your mom IH8MUD

Guess i need some 42s and a 383 what was i thinking :doh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom