For Sale Redmond WA: 2007 Honda Element SC (Street Custom) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I figure a bit of a long shot posting this on Mud but I'll give it a shot...

Kind of a rare bird - 2007 Honda Element SC (Street Custom) 5-speed manual.

Front wheel drive
166-hp, 2.4-liter I-VTEC
5-speed manual w/OD
Multi-element projector-beam headlights
Driving/fog lights
Lowered sport tuned suspension (from the factory)
18-inch 5-spoke Alloy wheels
Disc brakes all around
Newer Hankook tires
Mileage: 128930

Interior features various black-lacquered accent bits, red-on-black gauges, a center console between the seats, dark interior upholstery hues and full carpeting instead of the standard Element's rubber floor. 270-watt, 7-speaker stereo with standard XM, CD, auxiliary input and subwoofer at the base of the center stack…works great but I don’t use it much because I like listening to the motor/car when I drive. Side curtain and front side airbags, seat belts integral to the front seats allowing rear-seat occupants to exit the vehicle without a front occupant having to unbuckle. Seats are comfortable with no rips and nice bolstering to keep you planted. Rear seats fold up out of the way or you can remove them completely if you want to.

Takata airbag re-call done.

Dual function anti-theft devices:

Alarm and 5-speed manual :) .

Anti-texting device = 5-speed manual

Comes with Yakima rack system - wide load bars, two fork mount Viper bike mounts and trays, bar pads, and could include a large Yakima Sky Box (lets discuss). Can carry bikes and SkyBox or paddle/surf boards at the same time.

ALTOIDS not included (they are curiously strong). :)

I would give the interior an 8 out of ten. Only because there are some scuffs/scratches on the plastic tailgate cover and one small spot on the center console lid, everything else is in great shape. The exterior has some chips on the front bumper area and a couple of clear peeling spots, again bumper areas, the rest of the paint is in very good shape. Mileage will change since I do use this vehicle. Clean title in hand.

The car runs great and everything works as it should. Heat is hot and the AC blows cold. No leaks of any kind inside or out. All service records included. She isn’t fast in the muscle car sense, but she is quick and surprisingly nimble when the roads get twisty. Just a fun car to drive with plenty of room. Recently completed a cross-country trip and would not hesitate to go out right now and do it again with this car.

$7850

Looking for a 4x4 truck so I might consider a trade/partial trade

Element A.jpg

Element B.jpg

Element C.jpg

Element D.jpg

Element E.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom