Redarc BCDC Chargers 20% off at Autoanything.com (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Autoanything has 20% off the Redarc BCDC charger with their unique email code. If you go to their main page you should get a pop-up for 20% off for new email subscribers. If it doesn't show clear your cookies. It should send you an email link for a personalized 20% coupon code. If you've bought anything from them previously like I have then just register with another or burner email account.

I don't see the Redarc BCDC go on sale very often and I'm surprised it qualified for the coupon so this could be a good time to pick one up if you're looking for a DC-DC charger. I won't go through all details and benefits of a DC-DC charger since I don't completely understand and know all the engineering aspects but there are definite advantages of them over a typical solenoid unit.

Picked up the BCDC1225D myself.

UPDATE: 22% off. Code to enter:

DAD22
never mind. Does not apply to this product... suck.

Looks like this no longer works. Tried to redeem my code for a RedArc BCDC1225D and received a message that "Due to manufacturer restrictions, discounts do not apply." I actually got the same message for all 14 items I tried. Not a great success rate so I don't think I'll bother with AutoAnything in the future.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom