Red Line Rear FJC link skids (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

RLMS

Supporting Vendor
Threads
Website
www.redlinelandcruisers.com
Hello everyone, just thought we should see what you all think about or new rear link skids. This is the prototype. Red line has introduced the first set of rear lower link sliders that have a full lifetime warranty! completely made at our shop, with standards like 1/4 plate, and a smooth frame transition, whats not to love. No more getting stuck on your rear lower link mounts! Let me know what you guys think/ suggestions perhaps?:) Pricing is at 249.99$ for the pair, coated!

Thanks Justin

IMG_2458.jpg

I like the design; a more gradual ramp down to the link mount than other brands. Would definitely make it easier to slide over a rock that otherwise hit the stock mount and link. I think that most guys that need these will still want some heavier links than stock too though.

looks good.

Now make something similar for an 80 series :)

I like those a lot. They will be one of the next mods on my 2012 TT. I had a shop fab some very similar on my '07 years ago (welded on though) and they have taken a lot of abuse. For some reason those mounts like to pick up rocks but with the slider effect they usually pitch off to one side or the other and end up saving the LCAs. Still running the original LCA's after 7 years of wheeling. Nice job!

I would suggest stopping the ramp at the first bolt your guys are using. If you want the skids to be compatible with other vendors sliders you might run into interference issues with the mounting feet. Otherwise looks like a solid link skid :cheers:

Saw these at the Summit! These things are stout!! And I love the idea of the decreased angle so it isn't as immediate as other brand's rear link skids

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom