Builds Red Dragon - HJ61 Build

cruiseroutfit

Supporting Vendor

They are both the wrong size and wheel pattern, they are here for an upcoming 200 project. I'm just pondering wheel color.

cruiseroutfit

Supporting Vendor

Oops. What exactly is rallying? Always happy to replace a driveshaft rather than something more major. I think bronze looks nice. Cygnus white would look good too I think.
Rallying = just out driving a 40 faster than it is made it go in the desert and dunes :D

I too am glad the driveshaft went. I carry a spare shaft so we really were not down for long at all.

cruiseroutfit

Supporting Vendor

Oops. What exactly is rallying? Always happy to replace a driveshaft rather than something more major. I think bronze looks nice. Cygnus white would look good too I think.
As for the white. I still have the x5 whites that it came with. I'd need to clean them up and likely get them blasted/coated but they would look neat.

1590385488390.png

As for the white. I still have the x5 whites that it came with. I'd need to clean them up and likely get them blasted/coated but they would look neat.

View attachment 2318102
Well, you know all about how i feel on the bronze wheel bullsh!t already. :deadhorse:

Its all about this stock white right here if it were me. :cool: Love the whites under the red.

cruiseroutfit

Supporting Vendor

I too am feeling the white. I'm going to get the old white ones back over to the powder coater.

mattressking

10 digits to freedom
White wheels with bigger tires and a lift. can't beat that recipe.

Also is it a full trim or half trim in the trunk area? I want someone to recreate the trim piece on the C pillar that finishes the headliner and goes to body instead of the plastic trim we got in USA. I can't even find a pic thats clear enough to show what I mean.

cruiseroutfit

Supporting Vendor

White wheels with bigger tires and a lift. can't beat that recipe.

Also is it a full trim or half trim in the trunk area? I want someone to recreate the trim piece on the C pillar that finishes the headliner and goes to body instead of the plastic trim we got in USA. I can't even find a pic thats clear enough to show what I mean.
I'll snap a pic tomorrow of the interior

cruiseroutfit

Supporting Vendor

The lights look great! Are the signal lights in your bumper oriented differently on purpose?
No, they are just stuffed in the holes. I need to mount them, center them in the cutouts and fish the wiring through the back of the front side of the bumper.

Top Bottom