Recommendations for alignment shop in SE MI (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi, long time listener first time caller.
I am doing suspension work on My lc100 and my 1st gen 4runner and would like to steer my business towards 4wd specific and or Toyota people. Any ideas or recommendations ? Added some pics of what I am working with
IMG_5280.jpg
IMG_4428.jpg

IMG_4428.jpg

That first gen 4runner is way to hard to align. Better just sell it to me! lol.

Seriously though, I don't know of much for Toyota shops. I'm West side so that isn't much help either. We are in a vacuum over here for knowledgeable service shops. That said, as long as the shop CARES about these special trucks, any alignment shop should be able to handle the job (s).

Good Luck

I haven't found anyone in SE / Detroit metro who knows our trucks. I found one shop in town run by a guy who cares and is trustworthy, which is probably as good as we can get in Michigan.

I just had the 80 aligned by a local firestone place and they did fine. The mechanic who did the work was drooling over the solid axle, so that gave me a warm fuzzy. Your 4runner is awesome!

I haven't found anyone in SE / Detroit metro who knows our trucks. I found one shop in town run by a guy who cares and is trustworthy, which is probably as good as we can get in Michigan.

I just had the 80 aligned by a local firestone place and they did fine. The mechanic who did the work was drooling over the solid axle, so that gave me a warm fuzzy. Your 4runner is awesome!
That's good you found someone who cares. That is the main thing. On a solid axle all one can do is compensate caster after a lift (with caster plates or bushings) and set the toe angle. The fact the tech cares is a huge win and probably will be great

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom