Recommendations for a good mechanic in Prescott (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi Folks,
My daughter just graduated from NAU and is leaving for a job in Oregon in a few weeks. So, of course, her car (05 Honda CRV) took a dump on her today. Radiator definitely failed, may need rear brakes as well. It's at the dealership now, and they're telling her on the order of $2K just for the radiator!! And of course, a laundry list of other stuff they think she should do that comes to more then the value of the vehicle.

So yea ... I think she needs a second opinion she can trust. And I'm in Colorado, so not much use.

I know it's an old car, probably on it's last legs - but given the used car market and just getting started with a new job, it'd be great if we could keep it on the road for another year!

Anyone have any recommendations?
Thanks!

Not Prescott, but near by Prescott Valley. Go to Bobby's Repair - his specialty is radiator repair (welding), but does all general repair. Very reasonable prices and honest. Does oil change on all our vehicles (five of them - two Land Cruisers, Lexus, Tundra, Audi) for only $20 allowing us to provide our own oil & filter. Has done brakes and other general repair (power steering, alternator, starter) our vehicles without fail at great price. Bobby's Repair - Prescott Valley, AZ | 928-772-1986 - http://bobbysrepair.com/contact-us/3668513 Tell 'em David & Sue Nystrom sent ya!

Not Prescott, but near by Prescott Valley. Go to Bobby's Repair - his specialty is radiator repair (welding), but does all general repair. Very reasonable prices and honest. Does oil change on all our vehicles (five of them - two Land Cruisers, Lexus, Tundra, Audi) for only $20 allowing us to provide our own oil & filter. Has done brakes and other general repair (power steering, alternator, starter) our vehicles without fail at great price. Bobby's Repair - Prescott Valley, AZ | 928-772-1986 - http://bobbysrepair.com/contact-us/3668513 Tell 'em David & Sue Nystrom sent ya!
Thanks, sounds great!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom