Recommendation wanted for an exhaust shop in Phoenix metro area (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey folks,

I live in Chandler and I think I've got a gasket out of place somewhere on my 97 80 series exhaust; definitely near the engine bay. It's loud as hell. The exhaust is custom but made with direct fit parts.

Any recommendations for a good shop to diagnose and fix the issue? I'm prioritizing quality over price but I certainly wouldn't mind if there was a good deal out there.

Thanks very much in advance for any replies!

-- Beej

I have heard very good things about Mad Hatter Exhaust. Recommended by multiple people at CBT. Have not been there myself yet, but that's where I plan on going once I have all the parts necessary to replace my rusted out cats and muffler.

I have heard very good things about Mad Hatter Exhaust. Recommended by multiple people at CBT. Have not been there myself yet, but that's where I plan on going once I have all the parts necessary to replace my rusted out cats and muffler.

Agreed but might be far for Beej? Ive read some positive posts here on CSC about Mesa Muffler as well.

I used these guys Website and had good luck. Prices are good and service is very good. Just have to get past a sometimes grumpy owner. I would go back there again for future work.

I used these guys Website and had good luck. Prices are good and service is very good. Just have to get past a sometimes grumpy owner. I would go back there again for future work.

My thoughts are the same.

The owner is a gruff, but I have found him to be honest and fair in his pricing. I am a repeat customer.

I’ve had good experiences with Mesa muffler also.

Ended up at Mesa Muffler. No issues to report; good experience! Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom