Recent Sightings (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Saturday, at a Pho joint on Camelback, nice, stockish yellow FJ-40.
Today at Larada's Surplus on Main @ Extension, stockish dk blue 60 in very nice shape.
Last week or the week before, (not my sighting) at the Sears Auto Ctr in Metro Ctr Mall, 45 Troopie, beige or tan, RHD. Most likely F or 2F. Guy who saw it would have definately mentioned if it had a diesel.
If any of you are here, speak up! :)

add:

dark green bone stock looking pig @ tatum & cave creek rd.
all white stock pig seen at variuos locales with handyman tools in the back
primer grey 40 with "ouch" spray painted on it in jerome
red 60 in jerome
light brown & tan pig cruising through cottonwood

Clean blue 60 sitting in the parking garage at my work.

BMT at Gilbert and way the hell down south. One day last week or the week before late in the afternoon around 4 on my way back from Tucson.

Yea, we're doing a bunch of work down along Gilbert all the way to Chandler Heights. I am usually down there a few times a week.

I saw a mint near stock 78 FJ40 in Flagstaff on May 13th across from an outdoor store down town. I introduced myself and this club -we should see him pop up here any day now...

Have not seen that one in Sedona yet GS

i stopped counting 40's in the verde valley area once i passed #30 the other day. all different conditions and builds including an orangey/red one with a v-8 and full width axles.

i saw you too girl ;p tried to cross a section of oak creek near the confluence of oak and verde rivers, made it accross but i just couldnt get up the soft sandy bank, cant win'em all. hey have you seen that 60 with the HUGE plastic truck box type crates on top?? he goes back and forth along 89 often. whats he got in there???

Yeah I saw him cruise through Sedona - How could you fill those boxes? I was thinking how aerodynamic - wonder if he notices

Yes! I've seen the guy with the boxes! I think he must be shuttling around all his crystals and sacred rocks or something.

I also saw a nifty two tone dark blue / light blue 60. We passed on 89 in opposite directions twice the other day.

And of course, there's that guy with my 62 twin (plus an ARB) who runs the rock shop near the Y.

red and white pig in gila bend, across from the burger king. the wife wouldn't let me investigate as we were on our way back from rocky point.

i met the owner of the tan piggy i mentioned above, cool guy, loves his cruiser and is anxious to meet others and participate in a few adventures especially the annual pig run.

he has something a little different under the hood too, its a ford 302 with a marks adapters. kinda cool since my preferred v-8 is a 302.

Sun night- Very clean bronze 62 on Southern @ Rural.
Yesterday 0dark:30- faded white stock 40 east on Baseline at the 101.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom