rebuilt 3 spd. T-case for sale

Visit site
I have a rebuilt 3 spd T-case for sale. It is a 73' case and gears. I replaced all bearings and bushings, seals and shims. The case is very clean. You would need to supply your own 2wd/4wd shifting assy. (to match your particular tranny) and your own e-brake drum assy. I have $400.00 plus into it and would like to get $350.00 for the unit. Buyer pays the shipping costs. In addition, If you wanted to put this case behind an H41 or H42 tranny, I have the crossover gear and bearing for that as well. I'll take $100 for those if purchased separately, we can work out a deal if you buy the case.
Let me know. I can e-mail pics if you want.

1Fine40

Rust Buster
Visit site
:mad:
Nope, guess I asked too much for it. Make me a reasonable offer. I'm truly in no rush to sell it...just trying to fund an Orion. :p

TJDIV

UP of MI.
Website
www.roamwherever.com
where oh where is the transfer case at...oh where oh where can it be...since I'm paying shipping I need to know...so please just email me......

(sounds much better when I'm singing it and typing)....tjdiv@hotmail.com

TJDIV

UP of MI.
Website
www.roamwherever.com
Didn't really bail...payday for Cruiser Play isn't till the 22nd. If you can move it, go ahead. I'm leaning toward rebuilding mine. Thanks though...if it doesn't go, holler at me later in the month.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom