Rear tailgate/carpet hinge (mat set) screw size? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hello,
I looked around the site as well as the FSM but can't find the screw size for the rear tailgate hinge plate. I attached a shot of the part I mean. There are 5 screws and I cannot find where the h3!! I put mine. They're nice and neat and labeled...somewhere. If anyone knows that would be great, I have it just pressure fit right now.
Thanks!
26993818794_6da06c58c3_b.jpg

I have no idea about size, but the part number is 93540-55020. Parts listings imply standard part so they should be on the shelf at a dealer. List seems be about $1.11, and online prices being around $0.82.

I'm not so much a purist so I'd probably just get some phillips head screws at the local hardware store.

#10x1" pan heads

I have no idea about size, but the part number is 93540-55020. Parts listings imply standard part so they should be on the shelf at a dealer. List seems be about $1.11, and online prices being around $0.82.

I'm not so much a purist so I'd probably just get some phillips head screws at the local hardware store.
Thanks for the PN info.
I've been thinking of replacing the hinge all together and just making a wood strip for the carpet stay, in that case I can design something that'll use something else.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom