Rear locker relay question (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
When I attempt to actuate my rear locker on my HZJ77 I can hear the relay in the left side kick panel clicking on and off rapidly. Any guess on what's causing this? The locker never locks up.

Gonna bump this up with my progress. I'm able to cycle the locker back and forth with a 24v supply. I pulled the prox switch and cycled it and it has continuity.

I'm checking to see if I get voltage on pin 2/3 to the actuator and I'm not seeing any. I have have it in 4wd, hubs locked on motor running and still can't get voltage when I cycle the switch. The 4wd computer relay was cycling back and forth (it's not now that it's unplugged from the actuator) so it seems like I have power going to the computer and that must mean the diff lock switch is working. Any ideas on why I'm not getting voltage to the actuator? Does the prox need to be plugged in?

Edit: Nevermind. It's fixed. I think the prox swich contact were oxidized. I cycled the switch with 200mA to clean them. It locks right up now! On to the front.

Edit (2): Both lockers are working, autohubs work (for now), and 4wd works! It's a good day.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom