Rear Dust / Chase Lights on Stock 200 - Show me what you got (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I’m hoping to put a set of chase lights / dust lights on the back of my 2014. Anyone out there have a setup? I’m curious if there’s a possibility to do this without drilling into the bumper. Maybe I should consider getting a roof rack and installing there? I just have the stock roof rails and cross bars for now.

I was looking at these as an option, but I’m not in love with the idea to be honest:

These

Any help / ideas are appreciated!

I’m hoping to put a set of chase lights / dust lights on the back of my 2014. Anyone out there have a setup? I’m curious if there’s a possibility to do this without drilling into the bumper. Maybe I should consider getting a roof rack and installing there? I just have the stock roof rails and cross bars for now.

I was looking at these as an option, but I’m not in love with the idea to be honest:

These

Any help / ideas are appreciated!
I like that antenna mount you linked. Here’s another idea: Universal s1 Hitch Light Kit - Baja Designs - Off-Road LED & Laser Lights | Automotive, Jeep, Truck, UTV, ADV, Dirtbike - https://www.bajadesigns.com/universal-s1-hitch-light-kit/

Mine are mounted on an aftermarket rack but if I was stock and wanted them I’d mount to a factory crossbar.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom