Rear cargo vinyl flooring (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I laid this vinyl flooring in the rear of my 2002 LC. I bought the coin-shaped pattern after the advice of @Zer0zg who used a ridge pattern but said it was sharper than expected. I bought the Husky garage floor liner from Home Depot for $150. It does not smell either .

DC53C56F-8FC3-495F-AECC-E4C33355CE61.jpeg

EF6EA3F1-F04D-47C6-96AE-625CBC8008F8.jpeg

8F10969E-2E52-4A48-BCBE-FF6CAD2591FC.jpeg

C6D50D7F-FC62-4743-AA80-88F627B6A8E5.jpeg

I laid this vinyl flooring in the rear of my 2002 LC. I bought the coin-shaped pattern after the advice of @Zer0zg who used a ridge pattern but said it was sharper than expected. I bought the Husky garage floor liner from Home Depot for $150. It does not smell either .
Looking great man!

I like what you‘ve done with this flooring and am considering it for my LC100.
How is the sound level?
Did you install any sound dampener material under it?
Did you use any additional foam under the flooring?
How did this flooring conform to the complex curves around the rear doors and under the 2nd row seats?
Did you need a heat gun for those curves and, if so, how did the flooring respond- contract, stretch, etc?
Did it remain in it’s desired new shape or go back to “flat” after it cooled down?
Thanks in advance.

I put the vinyl in the back to decrease dirt/dust/crud from putting my mtn bike back there and other stuff. I did not add sound dampening and have noticed any difference in road noise or improvement in music.
When I took out the carpet, I used that as a template to install the vinyl. The vinyl was pretty thin so I just used scissors to cut it. It fits well and has maintained its shape even in hot Phoenix summers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom